Sample Letter of Appreciation - Banking Diploma Education

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sample Letter of Appreciation


Q. Sample Letter of Appreciation

June 02, 1995

Bato Balani Staff
Gil Puyat Avenue
Makati City


Dear Sir/Madam,

I really appreciate Bato Balani magazine because it enhances my interest in studying more about Science and Technology.  It helps me become aware of the new information about our fast-changing world.

Answering Crossword Puzzles and Mind Games add more in my vocabulary.  It also informs me about the life and works of every new Filipino scientist.

Keep on exploring the knowledge of science and keep up the good work.

Respectfully yours,

Jesssica Malaran
Bohol Agricultural College


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad