How to write a Receptionist Cover Letter - Banking Diploma Education

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 30, 2013

How to write a Receptionist Cover Letter

Q. How to write a Receptionist Cover Letter

A receptionist cover letter tells the employer about the distinct qualities of an applicant that make him/her suitable for the post. For instance, it tells the company that the applicant has good communication skills, can handle large volumes of calls at its front desk, will greet its clients or visitors with a warm smile, visit the customers and vendors regularly while they are waiting for their respective appointments, and maintain a very professional atmosphere in the office. Since skills, training, and personality play an important role in qualifying a person as a suitable receptionist, all such qualities must be incorporated in the cover letter.

Sample:

Kelly Smith
251 Park Avenue South
Carlisle, MA 01741
(123)-333 4444

Date: April 21, 2012

Mr. John Anderson
National School of the West
123, West 69 Street
Downtown, MA 12345-6789

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I am writing this letter to you in response to your advertisement in the Carlisle Times on 10th April 2012 for an opening for the position of a Senior Receptionist. The resume enclosed in this cover letter will give you what my qualifications and skills are. I am confident that I meet the requirements outlined in your advertisement.

I keep myself updated with the local newspapers and am, therefore, familiar with the environment services offered to manufacturers by your company. It will be a privilege to join a company that has an excellent reputation such as yours.

Please review my resume and consider my application for the job. It would be a pleasure to receive your call for an interview and meet you in person to give you a more detailed account of my qualifications. You can contact me at the number provided above.

Sincerely,


Kelly Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad