Write a letter to your friend about your experiences in banking during the last three years of banking job. - Banking Diploma Education

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 2, 2013

Write a letter to your friend about your experiences in banking during the last three years of banking job.



Q. Write a letter to your friend about your experiences in banking during the last three years of banking job.

103 Dinanath Sen Road
Gandaria, Dhaka 1204
Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dear Kamal,

Time flies away. I can’t imagine that I have already spent three years working in the same branch of Agrani Bank at Sadarghat. This explains my pleasure in my banking profession; otherwise passing time would have been a painfully slow memory.

I find myself fortunate to work in Agrani Bank, Sadarghat Branch for a number of reasons. Firstly, the branch is located so near my home at Patla Khan Lane that I don’t need a rickshaw to commute between my office and home. I can take my lunch in the comfort of my house during the lunch break of half an hour. Secondly, my colleagues, especially my Manager, are excellent people. Had I not been in this bank I would have missed a great opportunity to meet rare people with rare hearts among my office colleagues and the customers of my bank.

You know, Kamal, one day I didn’t turn up to my office as I was suffering from fever. To my sheer surprise, I found the whole crowd of my colleagues and a few customers in the living room of my home. They were concerned about my sickness. They brought fruits and flowers. They wished me an early recovery.

Of course, banking as a profession is a little risky. One has to be alert and cautious when money goes out of the branch. I have been trained in our ‘foundation course’ that a good banker must have a lion’s heart, an eagle’s eyes, a deer’s ears, a monkey’s canny intelligence and an angel’s noble soul.

I have decided to accept banking as my career for my whole life. Let’s see whether I as a banker can contribute my mites and efforts for the welfare of people.

Please keep in touch with me and feel free to ask me for anything I can offer to you.


Lutfur Rahman
(Your friend in need)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad